Sunday, July 16, 2006

Improving

It's weird, but ever since I decided to give up on her for now, and we started avoiding each other, I've started feeling very free.

It's not that I don't miss her or still think about her, but she doesn't occupy my every waking thought, even at the subconscious level.

I guess I've learnt to accept that this is the way it is, at least for now.

Anyway, just got back from clubbing with J and her friends. Had a pretty good time, though didn't really drink that much. Actually, drank a fair bit but not feeling as high as I would like. I even passed by the local pub on the way home, just to see if K was still open (he wasn't).

hmmm...the problem with leaving a job, I guess, is that you have too much free time. Although I'm planning to go to church in the morning (yes, by myself for a change), don't really feel like going to sleep yet.

Maybe I'll watch a DVD or something...

Anyway, I guess it's all good for now. She writes about "being cruel to be kind", but I wish I could tell her that she isn't really being cruel, cos I'm actualy pretty okay with the whole avoidance thing at the moment. I guess as siao-eh said, it's probably for the best, for now.

Maybe someday we'll resume contact again, but till then, I suppose I'm okay with each of us heading our separate ways.

Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home